Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Double Novena for Litany Run!


Friends! The 10-day countdown is on!! Litany Run is a week and a half away, and SATURDAY morning I will begin a double novena in thanksgiving for all of my sponsors, and in petition for the intercession of Our Lady in helping me get my student loans paid off in time to enter the monastery by this fall. I warmly invite you to join me in this novena. Each day I’ll be posting the prayers at litanyrun.blogspot.com, as well as on facebook.com/litanyrun and sending out links via Twitter (@jennraegarza). I call this a “double novena” because I couldn’t choose just one set of prayers… I loved these both so much! Plus they’re both short so you can pray they both in one go and don't have to worry about setting aside more than about two minutes :D. Or you can choose to pray one of the two if you'd like! 



Novena #1: I invite you to pray with me the Novena for Any Necessity – through the intercession of Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati, Bl. Teresa of Calcutta, St. Padre Pio and Bl. John Paul the Great… and please add your own intentions to this as well! These prayers will be posted directly to FB.

Novena #2: In my blog will also be the Novena of the Miraculous Medal – since Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal is the primary patroness of my run and my endeavor to enter religious life. Please pray with me for each other, for my vocation, and for more holy vocations to the Catholic Church.

Thank you for your prayers my brothers and sisters… now I’m off to run 8 miles for you! Oremus pro invicem (let us pray for each other).


AMDG

No comments:

Post a Comment