Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2013

DAY 2 - DOUBLE NOVENA for Litany Run

Day 2: 
Novena of the Miraculous Medal through the intercession of Our Lady:

O Immaculate Virgin Mary,  Mother of Our Lord Jesus and our Mother,  penetrated with the most lively confidence  in you all-powerful and never-failing intercession,  manifested so often through the Miraculous Medal,  we your loving and trustful children  implore you to obtain for us the graces  and favors we ask during this novena,  if they be beneficial to our immortal souls, and the souls for whom we pray.  (State your intention here...)  You know, O Mary,  how often our souls have been  the sanctuaries of you Son who hates iniquity.  Obtain for us then a deep hatred of sin  and that purity of heart which will attach us to God alone  so that our every thought, word and deed  may tend to His greater glory. Obtain for us also a spirit of prayer and self-denial  that we may recover by penance  what we have lost by sin  and at length attain to that blessed abode  where you are the Queen of angels and of men.



Novena for Any Necessity - 
Through the intercession of Blessed Pope John Paul the Great

Hear, O Lord, and have pity on me. O Lord, be my helper.  Father in heaven, your love for us never falters  in spite of our sins and failures.  Please show your mercy and care for me  in my difficulty. For the sake of Christ,  our Savior, have pity of me. Amen.
Action: Recognize the image of Christ today in those around you.



Thank you for your prayers my brothers and sisters! Now I'm off to my final Sunday run before the marathon. Join me in a a rosary of the Glorious Mysteries and a Chaplet of the Divine Mercy, won't you? God bless you. Receive Jesus today with a clean heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment