Translate

Sunday, May 5, 2013

5 mins to start!


Novena of the Miraculous Medal through the intercession of Our Lady:

O Immaculate Virgin Mary,  Mother of Our Lord Jesus and our Mother,  penetrated with the most lively confidence  in you all-powerful and never-failing intercession,  manifested so often through the Miraculous Medal,  we your loving and trustful children  implore you to obtain for us the graces  and favors we ask during this novena,  if they be beneficial to our immortal souls, and the souls for whom we pray.  (State your intention here...)  You know, O Mary,  how often our souls have been  the sanctuaries of you Son who hates iniquity.  Obtain for us then a deep hatred of sin  and that purity of heart which will attach us to God alone  so that our every thought, word and deed  may tend to His greater glory. Obtain for us also a spirit of prayer and self-denial  that we may recover by penance  what we have lost by sin  and at length attain to that blessed abode  where you are the Queen of angels and of men.


Novena for Any Necessity - Through the intercession of Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati


Day 9

The Lord came to my support.
He set me free and rescued me because He loves me. 

Gracious Father, 
I will thank you each day for your merciful goodness to me. 
With your help I will ever praise your kindness in my trouble. 
Please assist me now in faithfully following Christ, my Savior.

Amen. 

Action: In gratitude, be good to others today and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment