Translate

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Ready to Run

Friends, thank you so much for supporting my vocation. I'm with the Marian Sisters of Santa Rosa and some amazing friends for a weekend of running, prayer, fellowship and SO. MUCH. FUN. I can't wait to pray for you all during my race tomorrow. The Lord is so good and I have been so humbled by these past 8 months of training. Today is my parents' 28th wedding anniversary and I could not be more thankful for their saying YES to God's will. And for the gift of life. Tomorrow I will wear my National LIFERUNNERS Team t-shirt in thanksgiving for my life and for the gift of your support. I'll be praying in a special way for families, especially parents of the unborn and those who have been victims of the abortion holocaust. It's a beautiful weekend here in Northern California and I can't wait to run my last race. It will be a bittersweet end, but the running the race toward heaven is simply the sweetest of missions.

 


Pray for me, dear friends. I am praying for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment