Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I will enter and give thanks

One of the things that made me think I would never return to California was the lack of fellowship and community I felt in my home town every time I'd visit from New York. Now, after having spent over a year here, I am excited to see communities springing up in little pockets of the Central Valley. Young people are yearning for truth and holiness. They are seeking each other out and building the foundations for a great revolution of love ... and an epic pursuit of sainthood. Shame on me for ever doubting that the Lord would make Himself known in the youth of my home community. He is there, and they are there, and everybody is ready. Rise up Young Church. Make your life be for Him.

“Do not be afraid. Open, I say open wide the doors for Christ.”

You can bet your sweet dollaz that if you build it, they will come.



Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary - Week 1 Day 1

Luke 11:1—10

And it came to pass, that as he was in a certain place praying, when he ceased, one of his disciples said to him: Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. And he said to them: When you pray, say: Father, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins, for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation.
And he said to them: Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go to him at midnight, and shall say to him: Friend, lend me three loaves, Because a friend of mine is come off his journey to me, and I have not what to set before him. And he from within should answer, and say: Trouble me not, the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee. Yet if he shall continue knocking, I say to you, although he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend; yet, because of his importunity, he will rise, and give him as many as he needeth.
And I say to you, Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and it shall be opened to you. For every one that asketh, receiveth; and he that seeketh, findeth; and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment