Translate

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

2 WEEKS of DONATION MATCHING!!!

AMAZING news my friends! Someone has just come forward and offered to MATCH EVERY DOLLAR that is given for my vocation from today, July 17th, until the end of the month!!! That means that any amount given will count for twice as much. Praise Jesus! What a blessing. Thank you for already helping me out with gifts and prayers, now can you please help me spread the word to anyone who you think might be able to give over the next two weeks? Every little bit helps.



I’m now 25 days away from my half marathon and 42 days from my entrance date! This morning I had an absolutely beautiful 4mi jog. Tomorrow I will run 8 before I take a few days off, as I will head out to the Priory for my last visit (God willing) before entrance. The canonesses’ new house is being blessed this Saturday, and Mother Mary Augustine has invited me to attend with a few other aspirants. What a blessing to be invited to this dedication! They weren't able to invite many people since there isn't much space for large crowds inside the cloistered building. I will be praying for you all during my time there, Thursday evening to Sunday morning. Please message me with any specific prayer requests! 

Now is a crucial time my friends. Please pray that the Lord will continue to give me peace about doing His will in His timing. And pray that other souls will be moved to help me like you have, for the next two weeks especially. God bless you!


St. Faustina, ora pro nobis
St. Benedict, ora pro nobis
St. Evermode, ora pro nobis
St. Peter, ora pro nobis
St. Mary Magdalene, ora pro nobis


Become a saint! 

No comments:

Post a Comment