Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE!!!


Happy Solemnity of St. Joseph my friends! Please say a special Hail Mary for my future sisters at the Bethlehem Priory of St. Joseph, on the community’s feast day!
I don’t have much time to update right now, but sponsorship have been coming in steadily throughout the week, and I prayed hard for you during my 16mi training run on Sunday. And thanks be to God, I have the most amazing friends in the world, who gave me an early birthday present… money for new running shoes, which I bought yesterday! Praise the Lord… I needed them so badly. Letting my toes heal for one more day, and then I will test them out on the road tomorrowmorning.
7 days left of my Birthday Challenge – to have at least one sponsor from each U.S. state by March 25th.  Read about my vocation at litanyrun.com, and sponsor at www.gofundme.com/litanyrun. I only need sponsors from 21 more states:  AK, AZ, AR, CT, HI, ID, IN, MA, ME, MD, MS, MT, NH, ND, NM, OR, RI, SD, UT, VT,  & WV. If you know anybody in any of these states who might have a heart to help me out with a small sponsorship, please pass the word along! God willing, by this time next week I will be praying for the specific intentions of people from all over the U.S.!! Please pray that the Lord will put it in the hearts of many Americans to help me through my Litany Run.
 
 
This has been a beautiful morning, starting with the amazing inaugural mass of our dear Holy Father. Please continue to keep him and our beloved Benedict XVI in your hearts and prayers. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment